Skip to content
Local Food and Craft Vendors
- Thank you for your interest in vending at the 2018 World Folkfest in Springville, Utah. This year it will be a five day event, Tuesday, July 31st through Saturday, August 4th.
- Booth spaces will be available inside the gate of Spring Acres Arts Park located at 620 South 1350 East, Springville, Utah.
- Food vendors are off to the left of the path and a few on the right. Crafters will be along the fenced area on the right as you come through the gate.
- For full details and how to apply, please click here to download our application.
- Ensemble dancers perform the opening and closing numbers and help our foreign performing groups during the week of this International Music and Dance Festival.
- Auditions take place on Saturday, March 24th at 11:00 a.m. at the Art Shop. The Art Shop is located at 433 S. 200 E., Springville, UT.
- Rehearsal Dates run June 27th and July 11th, 18th, 25th, and 29th.
Become a Host Family
- Host families are needed for performers coming to participate in Springville World Folkfest. This is an international folkdance festival where the dancers stay with families in the community, and share their talent and culture with us.
- Hosting is an amazing family opportunity to serve and share culture, build lifelong friendships, and provide valuable interaction with people all over the world.
- The dates for hosting this year are July 31st through August 5th, give or take a day on each side depending on arrival times. Families can host all, or part of the week.
- For those unable to host, but still want to participate, drivers are needed to support host families who can host, but have no transportation available for guests during the day. In other words, if you want to help, we can make accommodations for any situation.
- If you think you might be able to participate in this experience, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldFolkfest/